Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My Father

My father is my mentor. He has taught me everything that I know. He has taught me to manage my time, anger, and money. He has taught me to plan, then build. The most important thing he has taught me however, is to think before I act. Dad helps me through all the tough times. He has been through it all so he can tell me what to do and how to do it correctly. Anytime I'm not successful, my father always brings me back and tells me how to fix my mistake. He is a great dad and is the best because of what he does for me as well as what he sacrifices to make me successful.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool. It's awesome that you have such a close bond with your dad. I know he's very proud of you. You mention "everything he has taught" you and how he's helped you through tough times. Can you share some specifics?

    ReplyDelete